17 Reasons Why Easter Is The Worst University Holiday
It might be one of the longest university holidays, but that doesn’t stop it from being the worst.
1. You suddenly realise that you’re much further through the year than you’re prepared for.
2. Like, you literally don’t understand how two whole semesters are already over.
3. Or how you can still be so far behind on everything.
4. And now you don’t even have an excuse not to catch up.
5. Meaning the majority of your plans for enjoying a month off uni have been ruined.
6. You feel like you can’t appreciate the weather getting warmer.
7. Or at least you can’t appreciate it without feeling really guilty.
8. And you’re already anticipating hating yourself for leaving all your work to the last minute.
9. It’s harder than ever not to consume copious amounts of chocolate while working.
10. And you can’t even enjoy it properly.
11. On top of that, it’s not like you can exercise because of all the essays.
12. Everyone’s #spring Instagrams aren’t helping your motivation.
Just making you jealous of their freedom.