17 Signs You’ve Reached Whole New Levels of Lazy This Summer
You thought you were lazy at uni. You were wrong.
1. It’s been over a month now since you finished uni, but you feel you’ve yet to actually do anything productive.
2. Or anything at all, really.
3. You’re still using the excuse of needing to recover from uni as a way of getting out of making plans.
4. But it turns out relaxing is exhausting.
5. Especially when the weather’s good.
6. No amount of doing nothing seems to be enough for you right now.
7. And worst of all, you’re kind of loving it.
8. You’ve literally never watched so much TV.
9. And your favourite kind of plan for the day is no plan whatsoever.
10. You’ve even happily relinquished your independence now that you’re back at home.
11. Occasionally you’ll feel motivated to be productive, but then doing nothing will somehow get in the way again.
12. Making plans to meet up with uni friends seems like a good idea until you realise how much effort is required.
13. And, tbh, you only really want to see people who are also prepared to do nothing with you.
14. You can sense the responsibilities building up, but you’re ignoring them anyway.
It will all be fine. 😅
15. And thinking about next year only makes you more determined to avoid doing things for as long as possible.
16. When people ask what you’ve been doing, you’re not even bothered that you don’t really have a response.
17. And you definitely don’t feel sorry for yourself because that would require too much effort.
If you can’t be lazy in the uni summer holidays, when can you? 😎