18 Signs You’re Counting Down The Days Until September
Is summer over yet? 😅
1. The novelty of being back at home has well and truly worn off now.
2. You’ve realised that living by your parents’ rules is just not working for you any more.
3. Even when you try to help out, you never seem to be helping in the right way.
4. You miss being able to do whatever you want, whenever you want.
5. And never needing to explain why you just want to do absolutely nothing.
6. You need sleeping in the day to be a thing again.
7. And to not be judged for eating weird shit all the time.
8. You’re tired of people asking you questions you would never have to face in the comfort of your own student house.
9. And you need to see your uni friends again.
It’s been way too long and the group chat just isn’t cutting it. 💔
10. The free time you craved before summer started has turned out to be much less fun than you thought it would be.
11. Especially if you got a summer job.
12. You’re already way too excited about Freshers’ Week.
13. Because the nights out at home just aren’t the same.
14. You’re actually looking forward to learning again.
Because you love it really. 🤓📚
15. And you’ve already started promising yourself how on top of things you’re going to be this year.
16. You’re even kind of looking forward to being back in your uni house.
It’s an absolute tip, but it’s your absolute tip.
17. Where you can avoid responsibilities without anyone judging you for it.
18. And although summer’s been fun at times, you just really want it to end already.