18 Stages of A Student Halloween Night Out, As Told By Hocus Pocus
No matter what university you’re at or what year you’re in, there will probably be a Halloween night out and you will probably be going to it. And it will probably go something like this:
1. Spending the entire day being overexcited about your costume choice.
2. And attempting to make it look attractive no matter what it is.
3. Arriving in groups so that you all look ridiculous together.
4. Observing what everyone else is wearing.
5. And judging those who didn’t bother with a costume.
Why would you go out on Halloween in normal clothes?
6. Seeing someone wearing the same thing as you.
7. And trying not to get too annoyed about it.
8. Not knowing which strange Halloween-themed drinks to choose from the menu.
9. Trying to remain in character for photos.
10. And also attempting to dance in character too.
11. Wishing you had worn a more comfortable costume.
12. Getting really tired of people trying to steal parts of your outfit.
If one more person tries to swipe your witches hat you’ll have to put a curse on them