18 Things That Will Motivate You To Finish This Semester Already
It’s that point in the semester where you start to feel like you’re lagging and you just want to give up on university. So here are some things to think about to motivate you to just get through it.
1. Arriving at home and seeing your house at its very best.
Maybe you won’t get to help put the decorations up, but at least you get to avoid the arguments about whether that tinsel is evenly distributed or not.
2. Eating several day’s worth of chocolates at once because you didn’t take your advent calendar to uni with you.
3. The novelty of not having to wear a coat indoors because home’s like a sauna compared to your student house.
4. And of receiving Christmas cards through the post rather than takeaway leaflets.
6. Mince pies in particular.
7. And stuffing.
8. Selection boxes, too.
Why aren’t they a thing all year round really?
9. Wearing the Christmas jumpers you would secretly like to wear all the time.
They’re just so comfy.
10. And watching as many Christmas films as you like without feeling guilty about not revising.
11. Getting excited about Christmas Eve.
12. And Christmas Day, obviously.
13. Because of presents.
14. But also because you actually do love those shit cracker jokes.
15. Arguing over who ate all the good Quality Streets.
Nobody wants the toffee pennies.
16. And tucking into Boxing Day leftovers.
Why does everything taste even better the day after?
17. Finally being able to properly catch up with your friends from home.
18. And looking forward to the new year.
Just try not to think too much about those January exams… 🙈