19 Signs You’ve Already Had Enough of University
We’re only a few weeks into the academic year. Most freshers are still finding their academic feet and lecture theatres aren’t fully cleansed of freshers flu yet. But, for some, the magic has already started to wear off.
1. You’ve already decided that 9am lectures are optional.
2. You carefully planned your timetable so that you could have Fridays off…
3. So that you can go home for a long weekend, every weekend.
4. Arranging outfits for themed nights out is starting to feel like a chore.
5. And you’re really regretting breaking open those glow sticks in the kitchen on Neon Night.
It looks good, but why is it literally everywhere?
6. You’re convinced you spend more time in the laundrette than anywhere else.
7. You’ve stopped ‘dressing up’ for lectures.
8. And you’ve started judging the people who do.
9. You now record your lectures “for revision purposes”.
“Revision purposes” aka “Not listening purposes”.