19 Things 2016 Grads Are Trying Not To Think About Right Now
If you’re graduating this year, there are some things you’re probably trying really hard not to think about right now.
1. The fact that you’re not really a student any more.
2. But you’re also not yet a graduate either.
3. And you’re not sure you’ll ever be ready to be one.
4. Your results.
5. And the hopelessness of knowing that there’s now nothing you can do about them.
6. The genuine, crippling fear that you’ve failed.
7. Or that you’ll be .01% off a better degree.
8. How you’re going to have to start paying back your student loan soon.
9. And give up your right to student discount.
10. The inevitability of needing to start looking for a graduate job.
11. And replacing the stress of writing essays for writing CVs and Cover Letters.
12. Realising that for the first time in forever you have no idea what you’ll be doing in September.
13. Or what you’ll be doing in general.
14. Or what you even want to do.
15. The worry that you’ll fall down at graduation.
16. And the thought of moving back home until you have a plan.
17. Followed by the fear that you’ll never have one. Ever.
18. How you’ll hardly ever see your uni friends again.
19. And how much you’re going to miss them and your uni from now on.