19 Things You’ll Understand If You’re The Last One To Move Out of Your Uni House
Moving out of your uni house can be a very sad time. Moving out when you’re the last one to leave is even worse.
1. You have to watch as one by one your housemates leave.
2. And you inevitably end up getting roped into helping with the packing and heavy lifting.
3. Saying goodbye becomes a little more emotional every time.
4. But you have to be stronger than them because you’re the last one standing.
5. It’s a novelty at first.
6. The house is quiet for once.
7. And you can do whatever you want. Literally.
8. You can claim whatever’s been left behind as yours.
9. But this also means you have to take responsibility for everything.
Including the things that aren’t yours and that you don’t want.
10. It’s suddenly your job to clean up.
Even when it’s not your mess.