21 Signs You Actually Had The Time of Your Life At University
It’s the cliché you probably grew tired of hearing a long time ago, but here are some signs you actually did have the time of your life at university.
1. You genuinely achieved more than you thought you were capable of.
2. And surpassed your expectations of yourself more than once.
3. Even if this wasn’t always for the best of reasons. 😅
4. As great as the nights out were though, sometimes the morning after debriefs were the funniest part.
5. And some of the best times were just spent doing nothing in your student house.
6. Because you didn’t just make friends. You made friends for life.
7. And you’re fully prepared to do whatever it takes to keep in touch with them forever.
8. Partly because you can no longer imagine your life without them.
9. But also because they know far too much for you to let them get away.
10. Fair enough, things weren’t always perfect, but you got through it.
11. And you can laugh about a lot of the shit times now.
12. Even the essays and exams don’t seem so bad now that you can say you actually did them.
Y’know, now that you’re not a total wreck any more. 😅
13. Besides, getting a good mark on something you wrote and researched was legit one of the best things ever.
14. You have absolutely no regrets about how you spent your free time. 🤗
15. Or how incredibly lazy* you were.
16. And you 100% got your money’s worth of student freebies.
17. Your student house might not have been a palace by any stretch of the imagination, but it was yours and you loved it for what it was.
18. And while you would miss home occasionally, you would miss uni more.
19. Maybe you didn’t always make the best decisions, but you definitely learnt a lot about yourself.
20. And the time flew while you were having fun.
Sometimes even when you weren’t.
21. Uni wasn’t always what you expected it would be, but you wouldn’t change a thing about your time there.
Best time ever. 🙌💔