23 Signs You’re The Parent of Your Uni Friendship Group
Someone has to be responsible when you’re at university. If you recognise the following signs, it’s probably you.
1. You somehow always end up being in charge of organising everything.
From nights out to where everyone’s meeting between lectures, everyone looks to you.
2. Which is fine, because you’re secretly a bit of a control freak.
3. You’re usually responsible for starting the party.
As well as keeping control of it.
4. And it somehow always falls on you to order the taxi.
Then get everyone safely inside of it.
5. You’ll undoubtedly be the only one who ever remembers to close and lock the front door.
6. And you’ll probably end up looking after everyone else and their belongings.
7. Unlike many other students, the thought of growing up doesn’t really scare you.
8. Although you can be a bit cynical sometimes.
Essays? Exams? Graduation? Employment?
9. You like to think of this as just being real, though.
10. People tend to come to you for advice.
Even though you’re in the same boat as them.
11. Probably because you’re not afraid to tell it like it is.
12. You’re a bit judgemental of classic student shenanigans sometimes.
13. But you can also be really cute, too.
14. If not a little embarrassing at times.
15. You’re the most likely to end up cleaning your student house.
Or at least the most likely to snap when it gets too dirty.
16. And you’ll probably be the most organised when it comes to revision.
17. Everyone’s parents tend to get on with you.
18. You’re a force to be reckoned with when you’re stressed.
Not that you appreciate that being pointed out.
19. But you’ll still always find time to help your friends when they’re stressed, too.
And by help, you of course mean knock them into shape.