25 Guaranteed Ways To Offend a French Studies Student
French Studies students are usually pretty hard to annoy, but there are some things that are guaranteed to grind their gears.
1. Ask them if they study “just French.”
Is that not enough for you?
2. Or say things like: “So, can you speak French now?”
3. And then insist that they immediately demonstrate this for you.
4. Assume they want to be a French teacher or translator.
Ha 👏 ha 👏
5. And then question what else they could possibly do with it.
6. Say random French words at them for no apparent reason.
7. Or put them on the spot by asking them to translate something without providing any context whatsoever.
8. And then look extremely underwhelmed when they explain that this isn’t how it works.
9. Imply that French is the easiest of all the MFLs.
That’s really funny 🙂
10. Or tell them that everyone in France speaks English anyway.
11. Judge them for watching a French film with the subtitles on.
12. Ask them to pronounce the present plural form of a verb and tell them they forgot the last three letters.
“What about the “-ent???”