25 Times University Exams Turned You Into an Emotional Wreck
Exam season is an emotional time. Sometimes it just makes you want to leave university altogether.
1. When you received your timetable and discovered you had several exams on the same day.
2. And that you had much less time to revise for them than you originally thought.
3. When you realised how much you still needed to learn.
4. And questioned why you didn’t just start revising sooner.
5. When you spent ages making a revision timetable but didn’t stick to it once.
6. And genuinely felt like you were losing more knowledge than you were gaining.
7. When you read through past exam papers and literally understood nothing.
8. And tried to figure out whether the fact that you’re just not cut out for exams counts as an extenuating circumstance.
9. When your coursemates said they felt the same but then pulled out the most extensive revision notes you’ve ever seen.
10. And you started to wonder if it’s all really worth it.
11. When you were outside the exam hall and everyone seemed more prepared than you.
12. Or they started talking about topics you definitely didn’t revise.
13. When you copied the module code down incorrectly and decided it was a sign to just give up already.
14. And immediately became paranoid that the nearest invigilator had it in for you.
“They’re definitely playing that stand-near-the-person-who’s-definitely-going-to-fail game.”