27 Things Everyone Who’s Lived In A Student House Knows To Be True
It’s universally known that living in a student house is great, except when it’s not. They say honesty is the best policy, so here are some home truths about living in a student house.
1. It’s never completely clean.
Not even when you move in.
2. The furniture is weird.
3. And potentially unsafe.
4. If it comes with any furniture, that is.
5. There will be a cupboard full of broken household appliances.
6. But your landlord will refuse to accept that they are broken.
7. And will make you feel unreasonable for complaining about other unreasonable problems.
8. Even if you are able to hoover up, you might wish you hadn’t.
9. There are no rules about what goes where.
Fridge in the living room? Why not?