These 10 People Have Had A Much Worse 2015 Than You
If you thought your 2015 was bad, just remember that there are people out there who’ve had it much worse.
1. These students who had to pay a £900 water bill for a leaking basement toilet they didn’t even know was there.
They only discovered it after trying to work out why they were paying so much for water they didn’t know they were using.
2. These journalists who were suspended after their typo wrongly announced that China’s president had resigned.
They apparently mixed up the Mandarin words for “speech” (zhi ci) and “resignation” (ci zhi).
3. This cat whose owner can’t collect a parcel jokingly addressed to him because he doesn’t have ID.
4. This lecturer who accidentally sent her students an email containing a link to a porn video.
The email from the law professor was supposed to link to an article about writing briefs but instead linked to a porn video called “SHE LOVES HER ANAL BEADS”.
5. The person who did such a horrible poo on a flight that the plane had to return to the airport.
The flight from London Heathrow to Dubai had to turn back because the smell was unbearable for passengers and cabin crew could not fix the problem.
6. This guy who almost missed his stop on the train and became a meme.
Unlike most people who almost miss their station, he prised the doors open and jumped off the moving train, leading the internet to turn his landing into a meme.
7. This woman who found a cheeky, decomposing frog in her Nando’s salad.
She found the frog in her chicken quinoa salad at a Nando’s restaurant in East Didsbury after she’d already eaten most of the salad.
8. This suspect in a bank robbery who returned to the scene during a news broadcast about his crime.
The news reporter had to cut short his broadcast to call the emergency services as employees ran out of the bank to announce the return of the suspect, who was then arrested.
9. This man who’s facing 37 years in jail for making a sarcastic comment about a dog.
He has been charged with making the comment in a post on the internet about a dog owned by the king of Thailand.
10. And these reporters who will never get to live these bloopers down.
The internet lives for news bloopers – this year, the only people disappointed by these bloopers are the reporters themselves.
See? You could’ve had it so much worse.