20 Things You Miss About The University of South Wales Now You`ve Graduated
It doesn’t take long before you start to miss it.
1. The fact that you’re part of a massive student family that stretches over the whole of South Wales.
2. And that all campuses offer a different experience.
3. From the bright lights of Cardiff.
4. To the rolling hills of Treforest.
5. Being able to say you’ve actually been to the ‘Valleys’ and it’s really nice there*.
*most of the time 😅
6. The parties at the SUs.
7. Receiving a daily Welsh lesson in the Atrium lifts.
“Mynd i Fyny’ ‘Mynd i lawr”
8. Not needing to pay for the gym thanks to the Treforest halls hill.
9. Having puppies come to visit you on a regular basis.
10. Being able to roll out of bed and straight into lectures in less than 5 minutes if you lived at Liberty Bridge.
11. And listening to Dragon Radio all the time.
12. The stunning architecture.
13. And the legendary Atrium stairs.
Although you won’t miss the dizziness from walking up them.
14. Curing a hangover by eating a fry up or chicken curry ‘half & half’ at the Randy Dragon.
15. Going to A+ guest lectures by people that have your career goals.
16. The music scene on campus.
17. This place 🙌
18. And this one.
19. Basically, you miss everything about it.
20. And you always will. 😭
Life at USW was great, but your life as a graduate can be just as good.
All you need is to find the right graduate job. Register with GradTouch today and start looking for yours today 🎓🎉