10 Things In Your Student House That Are Guaranteed To Lose You Your Deposit
The year is over and you’re moving out of your student house. It’s likely your landlord will claim it’s in a worse state now than it was when you moved in… if that’s even possible.
Say goodbye to a few hundred pounds…
1. Your oven.
Which you probably haven’t cleaned once.
2. The toilet seat.
3. The mouldy curtains, hanging by the mouldy wall.
How did this even happen?
4. Broken bed boards.
5. The lost fire extinguisher.
Nobody knows where it went.
6. The blue tac stains on the walls.
7. The burn marks on the kitchen surfaces.
Apparently putting hot pans on the top isn’t a thing. Who knew?
8. The food/alcohol stains on the carpet.
Every house has them.
9. That hole in the wall that appeared after a house party.
10. And all the things you can’t be bothered to take home.
Removal costs!? What a joke.