11 Times You Proved You Couldn’t Be Trusted With Your Student Loan
The student loan can only stretch so far. You say you’ll do better next time, but you never do.
1. When you thought you didn’t need to check your bank balance for weeks.
And was rewarded with a bank charge. Well done.
2. Every time you ever said, “my round” or “I’ll buy you a drink”.
And then couldn’t afford your own.
3. When you thought you could afford an Xbox.
4. When you booked that holiday and had to spend the rest of the semester living off noodles and water.
5. When you joined the gym, went once, but continued to pay for months.
Who were you trying to fool?
6. When you bought a new laptop because “it’s for uni”
7. And then subscribed to Netflix because new laptop.
8. Every time you ate out or ordered Domino’s.
Eating your way to bankruptcy. Classic.
9. Whenever you approached a cash point when drunk.
10. When you were determined to bring your best fancy dress game.
And had to try and return the costume the day after… with added vodka stains.
11. And when you spent like crazy at the end of the year because you thought you’d be getting your deposit back.
“Hi, mum. I need some money…”