12 Problems Only Mouth Breathers Will Understand
It’s hard out there for mouth breathers…
1. Everyone hates you because mouth breathing is louder than nose breathing.
Forgive me for trying to stay alive.
2. You have to be extra concious about bad breath.
3. Swimming is a constant battle between mouth and water.
4. …and you’ve swallowed your fair share of sea water.
5. You have to regularly ‘come up for air’ when eating.
6. We’re the most unattractive sleepers.
7. Which means we’re usually too scared to sleep in public. Planes are particularly difficult.
8. If you ever fell asleep in a communal area at university, this probably happened to you:
Or some other *Insert penis here* joke.
9. Where other people smell something bad, you taste it.
10. You can’t run, cycle or even live without the risk of choking on a fly.
11. You’re more likely to be single because you snore like a beast.
And wake up in a puddle.
12. And finally, this
You just don’t know.