13 Things You Can Wave Goodbye To In Your Final Year as a Student
With your university life coming to an end, there are certain things you just can’t do any more.
1. Being able to skip seminars.
2. And not do the required reading.
3. Having consecutive days of “doing nothing”.
4. 1,000 word essays.
Now they’re all 3,000 at least.
5. And online assignments.
Multiple choice questions? Those were the days.
6. Getting by with just Google Books.
7. Putting off thinking about the future.
8. And ignoring the existence of graduate schemes.
9. Squad nights out every single week.
10. Hiding from your personal tutor.
11. Saying “I’ll do better next time”.
There is no next time.
12. And “I’ll worry about that later”.