14 Reactions Every Recent Graduate Will Recognise
Graduates get a lot of crap thrown at them. How we all react is is pretty much the same.
1. The face you pulled when your university asked you what you’re doing with your life.
2. How you acted when you had to sign on.
3. Every time you go on Timehop.
4. Your reaction when you went to update your CV for the first time in years.
5. After months of being asked “what now?”, this is what your face does.
6. When your parents question how long you’ll be living with them.
7. Whenever you see or hear students.
8. That time you finally got an interview.
After countless rejections it actually took you by surprise.
9. And the face you pulled when the interviewer asked, “where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
10. The look on your friends’ faces when you tell them about your new job.
The one that has literally nothing to do with your degree or aspirations.