15 Real Fears You Have About Living In Lower Bangor For The First Time
Moving out of halls and into the dark underbelly of Bangor comes with a lot of concerns. Do you we really have to go?
1. You’re never going to attend lectures because cba climbing bitch hill in the morning. Or ever.
2. You won’t have security to keep you safe.
3. And may have to walk further than a few metres to get to your closest pub or bar.
4. Having to walk up a hill just to get takeaway after a night out.
5. And then the fear of drunkenly falling down afterwards and dropping your food.
6. What if you end up living next door to locals who don’t appreciate that there’s no such thing as a “weekday” during Freshers’?
7. And what if you also get the ground floor bedroom?
8. Normal Site will be even further away than it already was. Goodbye exercise.
9. Which only amplifies the concerns you already have about your physical capability when it comes to climbing these…
10. You won’t be able to see Main Arts because of a certain building blocking the view.
11. What if you turn into a local?
12. You’ll run out of money because you’ll be much closer to all the shops.
13. Instead of being recognised by the bar staff in Uno, you might start being recognised by the Subway or KFC staff.
14. You’ll never see any of your post again.
15. Or any of your friends because they’ll all be so far away.
Ffridd, take us back.