15 Times You Said ‘Yes’ at University But Really Should Have Said ‘No’
“SURE WHY NOT” – Do yourself a favour and say no once in a while.
1. When you had so much work to do but your housemate said, “pub?”
2. When you agreed to live in a terrible student house because of panic.
3. When your lecturer asked if you were following what they were saying.
4. Whenever anyone suggested going out for “just one drink”.
5. And when you had a lecture at 9 in the morning but someone shouted “shots!”
6. When Netflix asked if you were still watching.
7. At Freshers’ Fair when someone said, “Hey! Do you want to sign up?”
8. When you were poor AF and someone suggesting getting a Domino’s.
9. When your parents called and asked if you were coping with living independently.
10. When your personal tutor asked if you were on top of everything.
11. When your parents asked if they could visit the day after a big night out.
12. When you were in the library trying to revise and your friend said, “should we just go?”
13. When you should’ve been writing an essay but your housemates suggested a movie marathon.
14. Whenever anyone suggested playing Ring of Fire AGAIN.
15. And when you were an absolute mess and the club photographer asked if you wanted your photo taking.