16 Reasons Why Being a Graduand Is The Best Time of Your Life
You’ve finished university and have no more work to do, but you haven’t yet graduated. You’re a graduand – and it’s a great time.
1. You can enjoy, for the first time ever, being 100% guilt-free.
2. Because you have no more uni work ever.
3. I repeat. IT’S DONE.
4. And you can just go about the next few weeks of your life without any real responsibility.
5. You can have some ceremonial binning of all your old uni work.
6. And revel in deleting Blackboard from your bookmarks.
7. You can celebrate. A lot.
8. And make the most of the cheap student drinks before you graduate into adult prices.
9. Then embrace the hangovers that follow.
10. You have a legitimate* excuse to put off looking for jobs.
*Probably. Keep repeating “but I’ve literally just finished uni”.
11. You can finally make up for all the time you spent doing your dissertation, writing essays and revising by actually seeing your uni friends.
12. And make plans with each other for after graduation.
13. You finally have time to cram in everything that’s still on your bucket list before you move out.
14. You can spend what’s left of your student loan.
15. And live these couple of weeks with a “fuck it” kind of attitude.
16. Because this is the most free you’ll probably ever be again.