17 Signs It’s Dissertation Crunch Time
The time has come for final year students. Everybody hates the D.
1. You haven’t gone to the pub in like, 3 days.
2. Every time you ask someone to do something they give you this look.
3. And then this.
When the temptation is so strong but you know you can’t.
4. The library is permanently full.
5. Even at 3am, when everyone is so on edge it hurts.
6. Freshers are still running around like nothing is happening.
7. And it’s driving everyone else crazy.
8. All your other work is starting to suffer.
9. You’ve actually started to communicate with members of staff.
10. Your mum called at 3pm for a chat and you snapped at her for interrupting your sleep.
11. Because you are fully nocturnal now.
12. Your house is spotless.
13. Yet tensions between housemates have never been higher.
14. Any talk of work is quickly shut down.
15. You can’t remember the last time you ate something that took longer than 5 minutes to prepare.
16. There are people who already have their dissertations bound.
17. Meanwhile you’re beginning to doubt your entire life.
Is it too late to change subject!?