19 Images That Will Speak To Everyone With a Terrible Sleeping Pattern
When you’re half way to becoming nocturnal, it’s difficult to function as a regular member of society. Think it will be easy to sort it out? Think again.
1. Trying to get your eyes to work when you’ve been awake for over 18 hours.
2. When you drag yourself to a 9am lecture on 2 hours sleep and can’t even remember where you are.
3. When you bump into someone after pulling an all-nighter and try to act like everything is fine.
4. When people tell you looking at your phone screen will make it harder to sleep but you just can’t stop.
5. When your mum tries to intervene and get you out of bed.
6. When you go downstairs for the first time and everyone else is already eating dinner.
7. That feeling you get when you feel like you’ve wasted a whole day.
8. When it’s already 3am and Netflix starts counting down to the next episode.
9. But you’ve come this far so you might as well just carry on.
10. When you’re eating breakfast at 4pm and people tell you you need to sort your life out.
11. When people call you in the afternoon and ask “have you just woke up?”
12. When you text around to see if anyone else is still up and no one replies.
13. When you ignore Netflix’s prompt to give it a rest.
“Are you still watching?” YES.
14. When you start drinking again then remember you haven’t eaten yet today.
15. When you realise you’re awake watching the weird TV that isn’t good enough for daytime.
Live Argentinian football? Sure.