19 Reasons Why Everyone Should Stay at University Over Summer
Who ever thought going home for summer was a good idea?
1. Campus finally looks like it did on the prospectus.
2. And it’s a lot less crowded.
3. You could be here all summer having BBQs in the sun.
4. And enjoying the student life without any of the stress of studying.
5. You’ve spent the whole year carrying too much guilt about your uni work to enjoy just chilling with your housemates.
6. So now that you can, you shouldn’t move out.
7. After months of enduring the wind, rain and snow, why leave now?
8. You could go on road trips and not have to worry about making it back for lectures.
9. You’re used to independent living, but if you leave you’ll soon be answering to your parents again.
10. And it’s much easier to ask for money over the phone than in person.
11. You will go from seeing your uni friends every day of your life to not seeing them for months.
12. And if you have friends in final year, you’ll have to say goodbye to them forever.
13. If you’re going to be living in a different place next year then packing up your room will make everything 100x worse.
14. You’ll be going back to your hometown…
15. Where Yik Yak has no game.
16. And the nights out are 💩💩💩
17. You will be asked “how’s uni going?” and “what are you going to do with that degree?” the whole time you’re there.
18. And your room is probably a walk in wardrobe by now anyway.
19. Maybe you should just stay after all.
Now all you have to do is convince your friends, too.