19 Things You Should’ve Done While You Were Still a Student at Bangor
You had at least three years in Bangor. Did you make the most of it?
1. Learnt Welsh.
2. Or at least how to properly pronounce your halls and other place names around town.
3. Visited Penrhyn Castle.
A National Trust site right on your doorstep and you spent your whole time in Upper Bangor.
4. Gone to a beach.
“I’m going to uni in Wales, there’ll be sand EVERYWHERE.” Yeah, not quite.
5. Sang Karaoke in the White Lion.
You hear it every time you walk past.
6. Climbed Snowdon.
If nothing else, for the obligatory Facebook profile pic.
7. Or at least Bangor Mountain.
8. Gone to the Fun Centre in Caernarfon.
Yes adults are allowed. And yes uni societies went there all the time.
9. Crossed the bridge over to Anglesey.
10. Had ice cream in nearby Beaumaris.
The ice cream at Red Boat is so good people queue for it. But not you.
11. Listened to Storm FM.
12. Attended a Pontio event.
You were quietly protesting against Pontio though, right? Yeah let’s go with that.
13. Watched a Bangor City game.
14. Attempted the Greedy Bastard in Mike’s Bites.
15. Had a scone on the pier.
16. Watched the sunset or sunrise from Roman Camp.
17. Gone to Aber for Varsity.
18. Attended an SU election Question Time.
You probably always wondered what it is these people actually do, yet never attended one of these to find out.
19. Visited Bethesda or Betws-y-Coed.
But you were just too busy, right?