19 Uni Problems All Students Can Relate To Right Now
The end of the year brings stress and problems. Is it summer yet?
1. It’s May, which means it’s the worst month of your life.
2. You can’t remember the last time you were this stressed.
3. You’re so close to the finish line but just can’t seem to get there.
4. And the nice weather isn’t helping.
“We can’t sit in the library on a day like this 😎😎🍻”
5. You just want to go outside and enjoy yourself.
6. As ever, tech is not your friend.
7. Neither is referencing.
8. People not in your situation are the worst.
9. Your search history will never look the same again.
10. And your phone’s photo album is probably looking a lot like this.
11. It’s nearly the end of the year which means you just want to drink and party.
12. And all you can think about is summer.
13. Until people start reminding you that you should have something productive sorted for then too.
14. Some people have already finished which just stresses you out more.
15. And you can’t help but feel like time is going too quickly.
Which just freaks you out and makes your situation even worse.