20 Things That Have Made Your University Experience a Living Hell
There’s always something or someone trying to ruin your uni experience. These things we could do without.
1. Registers in lectures.
3. Group projects.
4. Expensive textbooks.
5. And having to pay for printing.
6. Fire drills.
7. Clubs that close early.
8. Book recalls.
9. People asking you to fill out their online survey.
10. Poor insulation.
11. Shops that strictly ask for an NUS card and won’t accept your university ID.
12. Blackboard always being down.
13. And lecturers who don’t use it properly.
14. Computer rooms that are always full.
15. And people who sit at computers in the library but still use their own laptop.
16. Thinking your friend had text you but it’s actually just a club promoter.
17. Weekend exams.
19. Library fines.
20. And questions about your future.