20 Times Peep Show Was a Reflection of Your Life as a Student
Peep Show is back. To honour its return, here are a bunch of quotes you’ve probably said as a student at university.
1. When you tried to hide the shame of your supermarket purchases.
2. When you really didn’t want to go out drinking again in Freshers’ Week but had to because those were the rules.
3. When you finally finished that really hard essay and felt extremely proud and accomplished.
4. Until you read over it again and realised it was total bollocks.
5. When you should have been working but instead decided to look up that person on your course who is the love of your life.
6. When you thought methodologies and bibliographies couldn’t really be *that* important.
7. When you moved out of halls and saw the state of the house you’d be living in for the next year or two.
8. When you went to a seminar and immediately regretted getting out of bed.
9. And you hadn’t done the reading so just agreed with everyone else’s conflicting opinions.
10. When your diet hit – and remained at – an all time low.
11. When you’d had enough and just needed to fill the word count.
12. When people said no to a night out because they needed to “revise”.
13. When you discovered how petty arguments in a student house can be.
14. When a lecturer made eye contact with you.
15. And then tried to catch you out with a question.
16. When you ~accidentally~ got with someone you live with.
Despite knowing the ins and outs of their bad habits.
17. When graduation loomed and you dreamt of a world where you could just be a student forever.
18. Because, despite all this education, you still don’t feel like you know all that much.
19. But you knew you could always rely on procrastination and denial.
The two cornerstones of your university experience.