22 Instagrams That Prove Bangor Is The Best Place To Be a Student
Bangor may not be the biggest student city, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t the best.
1. The Main Arts building can be seen from almost anywhere in Bangor.
2. It looks particularly stunning from College Park below.
3. And neighbouring Pontio doesn’t look half bad either. Inside and out.
4. The Shankland Reading Room in the Main Library is an inspirational place to study.
5. Being in North Wales, there are plenty of spots in Bangor where you can escape light pollution at night.
6. It’s always sunny on Open Days. It’s the law.
Sun’s out, flag’s out.
7. But even in bad weather, Bangor still looks good.
8. Nearby Snowdonia provides an impressive backdrop.
9. And Roman Camp is one of the best sunset locations around.
10. Whether you’re there for the orchestra, graduation or a lecture, you’ll be in awe of PJ Hall.
11. Particularly when it becomes a live music venue.
12. And you’ve probably felt like you were in Hogwarts at least once.
13. Bangor’s pier is unrivalled.
14. And the views of the Menai Straits will leave you speechless.
15. In fact, you can go almost anywhere in Bangor and have a beautiful view.
16. The Terrace at Main Arts is the perfect place to sit and de-stress.
17. Summer in Bangor will make you never want to leave.
18. There’s plenty of greenery around.
19. And if you like walks, you won’t be disappointed.
20. Especially when you find something you never knew existed.
21. Bangor’s scenic location makes it a unique place to live and study.
22. Basically, it’s the best. ✌️