22 Things You’ll Really Miss About Living In Bangor When You Leave
The academic year is almost up, which means you’ll be going back home soon. You better make the most of Bangor while you still can.
1. The incredible scenery.
2. Being so close to the sea.
3. And waking up to views like this.
4. Having an excuse to drive there and back.
5. And to nearby beaches where you can escape uni work.
6. Your favourite takeaway and pub.
7. Getting regular exercise without even joining a gym.
Because you literally can’t move without going up a hill.
8. Seeing the Main Arts building every day.
9. And Pontio.
10. Especially when they’re lit up at night.
11. This place.
12. And views like this.
13. Having the Menai Strait on your doorstep.
14. And the pier that stands over it.
15. Walking through these corridors.
16. Being able to do this.
17. While watching sunsets like this.
18. Finding new places to explore.
19. And living next door to Snowdonia National Park.
For the even more adventurous.
20. The student community feel*
*always bumping into someone you know. A blessing and a curse.