22 Things You’ll Understand If You’re In Denial About Graduating This Month
Graduation is coming. 😨😰🎓
1. After years of thinking, “graduation is ages away” – it’s finally here.
2. And it feels a lot like this.
3. All you want to do is go back to the beginning.
4. When things were simpler.
5. And all you had to worry about was making friends and hangovers.
6. You don’t feel in any way ready for the real world.
7. And wish you’d committed more time to learning “skills”.
8. Because you still don’t really know what you’re going to do with all this “future” that is ahead of you.
9. And are legit worried they’ll ask you for a final answer on stage.
10. You spent all of June trying not to think about it.
11. And the impending responsibility of having to find a career.
12. Although you’re looking forward to seeing your uni friends…
13. You’re also dreading have to say goodbye to them. Again. Probably for good.
14. You hope and pray the day will go smoothly.
15. But can’t help thinking about falling over on stage.
Literally stumbling into adulthood.
16. You wonder whether you’ll suddenly feel different after collecting your degree.
“I get it now! I know exactly what I have to do!”
17. Because right now you’re just quietly nervous about the whole thing.
18. You feel no more “adult” than when you started uni.
19. And believe all these years studying haven’t really prepared you for reality.
20. All it’s taught you is to love the student life.
A way of life you’re not willing to give up.
21. And you know that graduation will be the final goodbye to that life.
22. But you also know that, no matter what, you’ll never forget university.
Good luck 😨😰🎓