24 Ed Miliband Reactions You’ll Recognise If You’re a University Student
If you’ve been to university it’s likely you’ve resembled Ed at some point. His face says it all.
1. When it was your first day and you innocently sat in the lecture.
2. And when you thought you’d easily read all the books on the list.
3. When you answer a question correctly.
4. When you get bored of the SU and go to a locals club.
5. When you came up with excuses to try and get a deadline extension.
6. When you make eye contact with someone you hate in a lecture.
7. When your parents take you food shopping.
8. When you catch Library Bae’s eye and try to play it cool.
9. When you get a 1st on an essay you thought was shit.
10. When you’ve been up all night writing a last minute essay and go to hand it in.
11. When your friends talk about the embarrassing things you did the night before.
12. When you walk out of an exam and ask how everyone else did.
13. When you get stopped by someone running for student elections and pretend to care.
14. When all your deadlines fall on the same day.
15. When people ask how you’re coping with uni work.
16. When you try to find motivation to finish the semester.
17. When people won’t stop talking in the library.
18. When you walk off stage after carrying the group presentation.
19. When you’re in a seminar listening to other people’s opinions.
20. When someone recalls your library book.
21. When you visit home and have your first proper meal in weeks.
22. When you’re a final year and you go to the club in Freshers’ Week.