25 Times Biff, Chip and Kipper Predicted Your University Struggles
We all grew up reading Biff, Chip & Kipper. But little did we know they were showing us our future.
1. Travelling to uni on the same day as everyone else.
2. Encountering locals for the first time.
3. Trying to find something clean in your kitchen.
4. Looking for money for a Domino’s.
5. Every day ever.
6. Commuting to your 9am.
7. Discussing last night’s Tinder date.
8. When your housemates try to steal your food.
9. Washing your clothes for the first time.
10. Viewing student houses like…
11. Every time you cook a meal.
12. The exact moment you lost your deposit.
13. Checking your bank account for the first time in weeks.
14. When your student loan comes in.
15. You on the day an assignment is set.
16. You on the day the assignment is due.
17. Cleaning up after your lazy housemate.
18. When someone suggests a new drinking game.
19. When you’ve been up all night doing a last minute essay and can’t remember how to read.
20. Trying to buy things like…
21. When it’s someone else’s turn to drink the dirty pint.
22. Lying down after a night of drinking quad vods.
23. When your poorly worded extension request gets denied.
24. Sitting down to a meal in your student house.
25. And when you dragged yourself to your morning lecture after a heavy night.
Now all we need is a magic key.