26 Life Choices You Probably Regret Making at University
University is supposed to make you smarter. But perhaps you have to make a load of dumb decisions before that happens??
1. Staying up until 5am to finish an essay that you had months to write.
2. And promising yourself you would never do it again…
3. Only to be in the exact same situation the next time something was due.
4. Getting so drunk on a weekday that you thought you might actually die the next day.
5. And spending more on alcohol than anything else combined.
6. Choosing to go an entire module without every looking at the course materials on Blackboard.
7. And actually spending very little time in the library.
8. The frightening number of hours you chose to spend doing literally nothing.
9. Skipping seminars and lectures for no legitimate reason.
10. Playing a reckless game of “who can blow their loan first?” every time it came in.
11. How you promised to be better at living independently, but still lived off reduced noodles.
12. And when you lied to your parents every time they called instead of owning up.
13. Attempting to steal toilet paper instead of just buying some.
14. Telling yourself “I’m sure it’s fine” when it absolutely wasn’t fine.
15. Like when you didn’t check your bank for weeks and just hoped for the best.
16. Or when you decided that you didn’t need to proofread that essay.
17. How little commitment you had to reading all the books on the reading list.
18. Yet how determined you were to be photographed when drunk.
19. Dooming yourself to failure by sitting quiet whenever you didn’t understand something.
20. Accepting the state your house was in 99% of the time instead of just cleaning it.
21. Getting with someone you lived with or were friends with despite all the warnings from your friends.
22. Waiting so long to take out the book you need that there weren’t any left.
23. Bullshitting and lying to yourself and your tutors instead of facing your problems.
24. Documenting everything you did when drunk on Snapchat.
Meaning you had to relive your horrible voice the morning after 🙉🔫
25. Eating so much mouldy food and day-old pizza.
26. And ultimately how you put off worrying about the future.
hahahhahahelp me 😅😰