26 Things That Make University Students Laugh Every Time
It’s hard work being a student. Sometimes all you can do is laugh.
1. This fact of life.
2. How you communicate with lecturers vs. how they communicate with you.
3. Evidence that students can rarely be trusted.
4. This accurate diagram of university.
5. The reality of what happens in every exam.
6. Your understanding of debt.
7. And your failure to understand halls cleaners.
8. The cruelty of pasta.
9. This comparison.
10. When Cards Against Humanity knows your pain.
11. When your humanities degree requires you to do some maths but you already discarded that knowledge.
12. The truth behind why you never get enough sleep.
13. The lengths you go to when there’s nothing clean in your house.
14. The flaw in your procrastination.
15. You on loan day.
16. This Facebook status.
17. The outcome of studying for a Bachelor’s degree.
18. This honest Yak.
19. This accurate description of uni during deadline week.
20. What happens when you ask the library printers for help.
21. The student who walks into the wrong lecture.
22. When you decide your reading list is too long.
23. When your seminar tutor asks a question and you think you know the answer but you couldn’t be more wrong.
25. The reality of group work.
26. And this familiar scenario.