26 Things That Will Make University Students Laugh Then Cry
Uni: if you don’t laugh, you’ll cry. Or maybe you’ll do both.
1. This expression of how you feel at the start of every new term.
2. This blind optimism.
3. This accurate representation of how uni is probably going for you.
4. This which you definitely have done at least once before.
5. This description of every night in you’ve ever had.
6. This reasonable response during exam times.
7. This list of expectations.
8. And this crushing reality.
9. When you nod your head yes, but your wallet says no.
10. This mystery.
11. And this honest response.
12. Your ultimate downfall.
13. This dark reflection on how you feel about working with others.
14. This evaluation of the cost of education.
15. The consequence of thinking you have time to chill.
16. The end result of any all-nighter.
17. This correction.
18. The power of a quick nap.
19. This comparison.
20. When you go shopping and realise this.
Unless you’re in Scotland. In which case you’re just laughing.
21. This ~detailed~ response.
22. This ideal scenario.
23. This brutal outlook on uni.
24. This student’s calculation that will actually just make you mad.
25. This graph showing your motivation levels.
26. And most importantly: this.
Every time 🙃