26 Times British Politics Summed Up Being a Student In 2016
“What is happening!?” 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
1. When you notice a spelling error in an essay you’ve already submitted.
2. When you promise to do the washing up but then don’t.
3. When you go home for reading week.
4. And can’t go anywhere without running into people from your old school.
5. When your parents find out you’re not getting that first class degree.
6. When no one wants to do the leg work in a group project.
7. Your motivation towards the end of the semester.
8. When your mate is wasted and you walk up to the bouncers hoping they won’t notice.
9. When your dissertation is due but someone asks you to go to the pub.
10. When you finally know the answer to a lecturer’s question.
11. When you do literally anything but all the work you have to do.
12. When the librarian says the book you need is on the shelf but you can’t see it.
So just carry on looking and eventually leave without it instead of facing the awkward embarrassment of asking for help AGAIN.
13. When you go to a seminar hungover and try to form an argument.
14. When everyone’s late for pre-drinks.
15. When you’re viewing houses and, before going in, pray that this one isn’t infested with rats and mould.
16. When you let someone else do the talking in a presentation.
17. When someone asks, “so what job can you get with your degree?”
18. When your lazy housemate asks you to sign their name in the register because they cba getting out of bed.
19. When that person you hate on your course looks at you.
20. When you haven’t left the house for days and your housemates ask if you’re going to get dressed.
21. When you didn’t read the email saying the lecture was cancelled.
22. When you said, “yeah I’ve done the extra reading” to the seminar tutor.
And then they asked you about it.