26 Times The Upside Down Smiley Emoji Painfully Expressed How You Feel at Uni
As a student, sometimes all you can do is ~smile~.
1. When you did really well in first year, only to find out it doesn’t count towards your overall degree.
2. Every time group work made you question whether you even wanted a degree.
3. When you had to stick to a limited diet because of your limited skills.
4. Because attempting something new never ends well.
5. When your lecturer called you weak.
how very constructive thank you 🙃
6. When you got up and went to uni before checking your emails only to find everything was cancelled and you could’ve stayed in bed.
7. Every time referencing got the better of you.
8. When uni decided you needed all your exams on the same day.
9. Every day you woke up after the sun had gone down.
10. And needed to function on minimal sleep.
11. Every time this happened.
12. When people think it’s okay to do this in the library and you just have to sit there like 🙃sure🙃
13. When everything and everyone kept reminding you of how little time you have left to start your essay.
“No attempt” 🙃🙃