27 Signs You’ve Been a Trash Person This Summer
You might as well have spent the summer in a bin. 🚮
1. You got home from uni and acted like your presence was the blessing everyone has been waiting for.
2. But you brought with you literally every item of clothing you own. All dirty.
3. You ate all the food that was in the fridge.
4. And then complained at mum and dad when there was nothing left in it.
Like it was their fault.
5. You promised your parents you’d look for a part-time job but never did.
6. And then dodged every question they had for you for the rest of summer.
7. You often used “I’m doing uni work” as an excuse when you just couldn’t be bothered to leave your room.
8. But you’ve done absolutely fucking no reading all summer.
9. You reacted badly when your mum wanted to clean your room because you were too busy being garbage to do it yourself.
10. You’ve sent at least one text saying “how have we still not met up?”
Because you’re such a trash friend you couldn’t even organise anything.
11. You were happy to be taxied around everywhere whenever you needed something.
12. But kicked off as soon as your parents asked you to help out around the house.
13. You’ve started and finished three whole new TV shows.
14. And spent a solid two weeks binge-watching the Olympics.
15. You thought to yourself, “ffs some of these athletes are younger than me, I should do something with my life.”
Then did nothing.
16. You Instagram stalked everyone who wasn’t trash and actually managed to get away this summer.
“omg i’m so jealous looks amazing xoxo” – you, from your bed, 2k16.
17. You’ve said, “I’m a guest in this house” more times than you deserved.
18. You called uni “home” in front of your mum and proudly watched her heart break as you said it.
19. This was pretty much your reaction to every meal that was lovingly made for you.
20. You woke everyone up in the house by coming in at 4am every god damn weekend.
21. You were 100% salty towards your parents whenever they just wanted to ask a simple question.
22. “I’m so bored” has been your most-said sentence of the summer.
23. You have made no effort to use this time off to fix your sleeping pattern.
24. You saw some people you hated from school and said, “so you what are you up to now” with a smug tone.
Which backfired when they answered, “earning £25,000 and just bought my own house lol, wbu?”