28 Hermione Granger Reactions Every Student Will Recognise In The Library
Hermione may be a boss witch, but the library is an unforgiving place.
1. Walking in to the library like.
2. You see a free computer but someone else spots it too.
3. Trying to carry all the books you need for your lit review back to your table.
4. Asking for help from a librarian and being told you actually have an outstanding library fine.
5. Seeing Freshers taking up valuable work space.
6. When it’s time to pull out the snacks.
7. And someone asks if they can have some.
“Sorry, this is all for me.”
8. When you’re the last one standing at 5am.
9. What it feels like when you forget to save your work.
10. When you see someone else having a meltdown at the printer.
11. But then when it’s your turn to print something out…
12. Offering to “proofread” a friend’s essay.
AKA steal their ideas.
13. When there’s some serious library PDA going on.
14. Having to settle for a rubbish book because the one you really need is no longer available.
15. When you try to start writing and your mind goes blank.
16. When people won’t shut up about their night out.
17. But loud eaters are the worst of them all.
18. When a friend turns up late and says they haven’t even started revising yet.
And you thought you had it bad.
19. Checking to see how many printer credits you have left.
Zero. Always zero.
20. When your friends text you saying they’re going out.
And you’re still sat in the library with 2,000 words to go.
21. What you want to do when you see someone taking up a computer to browse Facebook or watch iPlayer.
22. When someone else finishes and gets to leave.
23. Having to sit next to the guy who’s clearly been there for a few days.
Don’t judge too much, that’ll be you soon.
24. When you look like you’ve lived in the library your whole life and make eye contact with a solid 9.
*kill me now*
25. When a librarian tells someone annoying to be quiet.
26. But then they carry on anyway.
27. After hours of mindlessly typing away, you hit the word count without realising.
28. And then you finally get to leave.
Looking a little beaten, but victorious.