30 Instagrams That Will Make You Want To Move To Manchester After University
It’s all happening up north. 🐝🐝🐝
1. It’s the former industrial epicentre of the world.
2. And it’s on the rise again.
3. Therefore it’s the perfect mix of old and new.
4. Manchester is a creative city.
5. Full of culture.
7. And street art.
8. Summer in Manchester is 👌
9. But even in bad weather you can’t fault it.
10. There’s plenty of green spaces to visit when it’s warm.
11. But if a beer in the sun is what you want, Manchester has you covered.
12. And there are more than enough dive bars to retreat to when it inevitably starts raining.
13. Manchester has the third largest Chinatown in Europe.
14. And one of the best gay scenes in the UK.
15. Its music scene is also unrivalled. From all the more intimate venues like this.
16. To the huge arenas like this.
17. Manchester knows what you really want.
18. And you’re never too far from a good coffee to keep you going.
19. Neighbouring Salford is home to MediaCity UK, so there’s that.
20. You can take a tram there – and pretty much anywhere else in the city.
21. Manchester is becoming known for its burgers.
22. And you can go to the Northern Quarter on your birthday to celebrate with one of these.
23. This place will fulfil all your cinema and theatre needs.
24. And with the Trafford Centre on your doorstep you should find what you’re looking for.
PS. It’s also home to the largest food court in Europe 😱😍
25. When Christmas comes around, you won’t be disappointed.
Oh just the biggest markets in the UK 💁