30 Things Every Student Has Done But Will Never Admit To
Student life is full of moments you’re probably not proud of. But we all do them.
1. Cooked a meal past 1am.
2. Winged an exam.
3. Hid from your tutor in the uni corridors.
4. Thought 10pm was still early.
5. Struggled to spell a really simple word and thought, “how am I even at uni?”
6. Shamelessly eaten someone else’s food without even replacing it.
7. Febrezed yourself instead of just showering or doing laundry.
8. Gotten so drunk at pre-drinks that you didn’t even make it out.
9. Asked for a deadline extension you really didn’t deserve.
10. Gone a few days in winter without seeing any sun because you always woke up after it had set.
11. Intentionally lost your mates on a night out so you could prowl.
12. Struggled to get up for a lecture, no matter what time of day.
13. Blamed your hairs in the bathroom on someone else.
14. Been more pleased to see this than any text from your parents.
15. Substituted meals for alcohol.
16. Or just cereal.
17. Got a surprisingly good mark on a piece of work you put very little effort into.
Not going to argue.
18. Spent days without leaving the house or getting dressed.
19. Happily accepted living with rubbish because you didn’t want to be the one to take the bin out.
20. Left a long lecture during the break because you had better things to do.
21. Watched at least two hours of Jeremy Kyle in one sitting.
22. Skipped a seminar because you missed the last one and didn’t want to feel left behind.
23. Drunk cried in your favourite takeaway because you were just so happy to have food.
24. Blamed your housemates showering for you being late.
25. Stashed an emergency toilet roll where none of your flatmates could find it.
26. Spent more time in the library looking for a 10 to sit next to instead of actually studying.
27. Walking out of a supermarket with nothing because the reduced section had already been rinsed by other students.
28. Loaned a book from the library that everyone else needed without even reading it.
29. Made up a reference in an essay because you couldn’t remember where you found the quote.
30. And taken clothes out of your laundry pile and wore them again because you had nothing else.