31 Questions Everyone Who’s Just Finished University Is Asking Themselves
You’ve just finished university and are wondering when “real life” kicks in. You have so many questions.
1. Why did university have to end?
2. Can I afford to stay here instead of going home?
3. Am I supposed to know what I want to do with my life?
4. Why don’t I know what I want to do with my life??
5. So, who wants to give me a job?
6. Why is this happening to me?
7. Could I actually cope with doing a Master’s?
8. I could write a 20,000 word thesis, right?
9. Why are parents so annoying?
10. Am I allowed to wait until I actually graduate before I start worrying about life?
Yes. Sounds like a plan.
11. How come nobody told me about Grad Schemes?
12. Why is everyone on a bloody grad scheme but me?
13. What did I actually learn at university?
14. Do I have to start removing all those drunken tagged photos now?
15. What’s a LinkedIn?
16. What is actually the point?
17. How come my parents aren’t rich?
18. Why is everything in London?
19. And why is everything UNPAID?
20. Why can I not afford to be unpaid in London!?
21. Should I just go travelling for a bit?
22. How do you write a cover letter?
23. What are my skills?
24. Do I even have any interests?
25. Netflix doesn’t count, does it?
26. Why am I not into mountaineering or something like that?
27. Why are people who didn’t go to university doing better than me?
28. How long am I going to be living with my parents?
29. When are people going to stop asking me what my life plan is?
30. How am I supposed to have experience when no one will give me experience?
31. When do I start feeling like an adult?