33 Signs You`ve Turned Into Nick Miller
When life is happening around you and you feel like you’re falling behind, it’s easy to see yourself in New Girl’s Nick Miller.
1. You’re technically an adult, but you have no idea what that really means or how to act like one.
2. Your career is yet to take off, but that’s cool.
You try to keep yourself busy.
3. You’ve really struggled to move on from being a student.
4. Because old habits die hard.
5. Your friends have started to mature and often ask why you aren’t keeping up.
To which you have no answer.
6. You don’t cope well with the conversations they have about adult life.
Rent, mortgages, engagements – what is all this?
7. You take pride in being the most sarcastic and pessimistic person in your friendship group.
8. You’re easily frustrated.
9. And are always reluctant to make big decisions.
It’s best to just put things off, right?
10. Your attitude towards life doesn’t go down too well on Tinder.
11. Which you don’t understand, because you’re not really asking for much.
12. In light of your failures, people are always trying to “help”.
No, I don’t want you to send me on a blind date. No, your advice isn’t helping.
13. Your reaction to other people’s good news is always the same.
14. As is your coping method.
15. You’re always complaining about things.
16. But never really know how to act when people genuinely offer to help.
17. You don’t need to go to the gym. You’re doing just fine.
18. Sometimes you just need to get away from people and have some alone time.
19. You’re not as bothered about getting older as everyone else seems to be.
20. Because you know the truth.
21. You can often be found pulling faces like this…
22. And this.
23. You’re a creature of habit and don’t like trying new things.
24. Why leave your comfort zone when you could just stay in it?
25. People are always picking on you.
“Why don’t you have a job?” “Why are you eating out of a pan?” “Why is your life the way it is??”