34 Things Every Recent Graduate Has Said When Drunk
Nights out as a recent graduate are very different from nights out as a student. Emotions, self-pity and more alcohol than you can handle.
1. I miss being a student.
2. Remember when drinks were £1?
3. I’m so poor.
4. I really need a new job.
5. Remember snakebites? Let’s get a snakebite.
6. They don’t do snakebites. What is that?
7. £10 entry? ERM, no.
8. London’s where it’s at. Y’know?
9. I’m telling you it’s the place to be. We should go, we could live together.
10. I deserve to win the lottery.
11. I applied for three jobs today so I’m out celebrating.
12. They would be lucky to have me.
13. We should plan a uni reunion!!
14. We could back to the SU bar, how good would that be?
15. Can you get a loan for Master’s degrees?
16. I hate my life.
17. Ugh I shouldn’t drink any more I have work tomorrow.
18. It’ll be fine.
19. I’m not even drunk.
20. THIS SONG. How much does this remind you of second year??
21. Can we be freshers again?
22. How old am I?
23. That round just cost me £20.
24. I’m gonna be sick.
25. Are we technically locals now?
26. I hate my job.
27. We should just go travelling.
28. Oh no, I can’t handle jägerbombs any more.
29. I mean, it’s just so hard to meet new people as a graduate. How are you supposed to make friends?
30. Shots. That’s how.
31. That was a mistake.
32. Some of these people are DEFINITELY not old enough to be in here.
33. It’s 1am, we should probably go home.