34 Things You Did at School That You Would Never Do at University
You thought you had a lot to worry about in school. But then you started university…
1. Getting excited when your teacher didn’t show up.
At uni: “I got out of bed for nothing!”
2. Complaining about having so many lessons.
If only we had more contact hours.
3. Needing to go to the toilet but holding it in because you don’t want to get shouted at.
4. Forging your parent’s signature in your planner.
Instead now you forge your mate’s name on the register.
5. Carrying everything around in a JD Sports or Jane Norman bag.
6. Walking around the corridors playing music from your phone.
7. Sneakily playing on Miniclip.com instead of listening to the lecturer.
8. And trying to hide the fact that you’re chewing gum.
9. Sliding on your knees to impress the love of your life.
10. Giving freshers wrong directions like you did to Year 7s.
11. Crying when you got told off.
12. Walking everywhere on the left. Always.
13. Intentionally being disruptive because why not.
14. Claiming a spot in the lunch hall and getting angry if anyone else was sat there.
15. Buying a brand new pencil case, notepad and stationery at the start of every year.
16. Writing on things.
17. Paying 50p for the privilege of wearing your own clothes.
18. Asking for permission before going on the grass.
19. Putting chairs on desks at the end of every day.
20. Worrying about what brand your shoes and bag were.
21. Trading food with your friends at lunchtime.
22. Or selling chewits to other students to make money.
23. Politely raising your hand when you knew the right answer.
24. Feeling really awkward about being friends with the opposite sex.
25. Covering your books in wrapping paper.
26. Playing this game.
27. Writing a title and the date at the top of every page.
And then underlining it perfectly with a ruler and different coloured pen.
28. Covering yourself in Lynx before every lesson.
29. Drawing this everywhere.
30. And seeing what your name would look like with your crush’s surname.
31. Feeling nervous about where you sat on the bus.
And worrying whether anyone was going to throw an apple at you.
32. Having to find an excuse just to speak to your friends.
33. Wishing you were in the year above.
34. And feeling glad when it all ended.
Uni, don’t ever end.