37 Thoughts You Have When Packing Up Your University Room
Packing up your university room is actually the worst. You are literally dismantling your own life.
1. Right. Where do I start?
2. Floordrobe? Too much effort. Desk? Might need that later. Posters?
3. Oh please don’t let there be blue tac stains. I want my deposit back.
4. No, I need my deposit back.
5. Why is this happening to me? I don’t want to leave.
6. I have literally spent the last three years hoping and assuming this day would never come.
7. Oh GOD I’m going to be living with my parents again.
8. I’m not going to have any privacy.
9. I’m not going to have a life.
10. I am literally the most upset person in the world right now.
11. No, stop it. You’re not crying by yourself.
12. Okay apparently you are crying by yourself.
14. Oh fuck, there goes the paint off the wall.
15. I want to be a fresher again.
16. I can’t believe how quickly it’s gone by. It feels like I only started yesterday.
17. This is 100% the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me.
18. Will I ever see my friends again?
19. I fucking hope so. I definitely will.
20. I’m going to see them like every other weekend, it’ll be fine.
21. Why am I getting emotional about stupid things I’ve never even noticed before?
22. I’ll miss these curtains.
23. And that stain on the wall <3
24. I MISS EVERYTHING ALREADY.
25. All of a sudden I love this room. Pretty sure I hated it the entire time I lived here.
26. Life is a bitch.
27. I need to go to the pub right now. Can I sack this off even more?
28. Probably shouldn’t. Already put it off for weeks.
29. But uniiii. Need to stay as long as possible. 🙁 🙁
30. Need some music to help get me through this.
31. Oh this song reminds me of second year.
32. Now I’m crying again.
33. It looks so empty. Like my life.
34. Seriously what am I going to do after this?
35. Nope. Not thinking about that until I’ve actually graduated. Rules are rules.
36. Ugh, this is it, it’s all packed. Goodbye, room.