These 6 Campus Cats Probably Spend More Time Studying Than You
University cats are appearing all over the world. Should we be worried?
1. The Essex Campus Cat.
Found wandering around the University of Essex campus for nearly two years, this cat has become a permanent member of the student body.
2. Edinburgh University’s Library Cat.
Originally introduced as a mouse catcher, he was recently issued his own library card after becoming popular among students.
3. Bubba the high school cat.
Recently caught the attention of local news after being given a his own student card, Bubba is a favourite among students and teachers.
4. Bangor University’s Security Cat.
Residing in the Halls security office, this cat kept students safe before sadly passing away last year.
5. Sammy, the “king of the library” at University of Konstanz, Germany.
6. Pep, the university cat of Regensburg, Germany.
Usually found disrupting students in the library, Pep has a Facebook group dedicated to him.
He’s also known to sit in on a lecture every now and then.
Every university needs a cat.